United Way of Northeast Kentucky fights for the health, education and financial stability of every person in every community throughout Northeast Kentucky. We do this by providing for the essentials of a good life such as:
- supportive services like food and clothing
- empowerment programs that encourage full potential
- education opportunities that
- prepare children for kindergarten
- support struggling families and relatives raising children
- offer opportunities for continuing education, from GED attainment to college
- teach financial responsibility
- employment or employability programs that
- teach soft skills necessary for success
- gain better understanding of employment options and requirements
- assist in employment
Support Services – Empowerment – Education – Employment
When everyone succeeds, we all win. Join us today.
Thank you in advance for your donation and please stay safe and warm throughout this difficult weather.